Second || Season
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second || Season

Enter A New World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topics
Latest topics
» Something about Rune Magik? [wip]
Something about Classes [wip] I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 8:26 am by ♚Lιlιтн

» Something about lore? [wip]
Something about Classes [wip] I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:45 pm by Chao

» Something about gear [wip]
Something about Classes [wip] I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:44 pm by Chao

» Something about Classes [wip]
Something about Classes [wip] I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:43 pm by Chao

» Something about stats? [wip]
Something about Classes [wip] I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:33 pm by Chao

» Something about creatures [wip]
Something about Classes [wip] I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:22 pm by Chao

» Your first subject
Something about Classes [wip] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 3:31 pm by CircaMonstrua

Top posters
Chao
Something about Classes [wip] I_vote_lcapSomething about Classes [wip] I_voting_barSomething about Classes [wip] I_vote_rcap 
♚Lιlιтн
Something about Classes [wip] I_vote_lcapSomething about Classes [wip] I_voting_barSomething about Classes [wip] I_vote_rcap 
CircaMonstrua

Something about Classes [wip]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chao

Chao

Something about Classes [wip] Empty
PostSubject: Something about Classes [wip]   Something about Classes [wip] I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:43 pm

FIGHTER

Relentless
You may choose to not allow your Physical skill to be lowered below Novice.

Fury
Choose a skill when gaining this trait. Whenever you are enraged and so long as you remain, that skill is increased by one tier. This cannot increase beyond Expert

Ravager
Whilst dual wielding, you do not lose a tier in Finesse

Titan Force
Your Movement skill cannot be lowered by the natural weight of your equipped armour and weapon

Unbreakable
You may reduce your movement skill to none to increase your Defence by two tiers for one post. For the rest of the thread, your movement skill will remain 1 tier lower than normal until you rest.

BRAWLER

Light Foot Step
Whilst wearing Light or medium armour, your Movement Skill is increased by 1 tier.

Bright Hand Wave
You are capable of deflecting light projectiles with your palms, one for every tier in your Sense skill.

Slight God Press
Your movement skill cannot be reduced to None

First Strike
The first atttack or spell you use in a post hits as though it had a skill 1 tier higher.

MAGICIAN

Acute Mana
Any projectile magic you cast, will not be affacted by any reduction in your finesse

Thunder-Mentalist
After using magic with lightning at its base, your body becomes electrocuted and increases your Movement skill by 1 tier for one post.

Enchanted
Magic you use to amplify a character's skills or abilities cannot be countered.

Necrotic Regeneration
Being hit by Necrotic magic instead heals you, rather than dealing damage.

CLERIC

Self service
Whenever you cast magic to heal someone else, you also partially heal yourself for 1/4th of the amount you heal your target.

Rush to aid
When moving towards a character you consider an ally that has suffered an injury, your movement skill is increased by 1 tier so long as you move towards them.

RANGER

Dead Eye
Your first ranged weapon attack of a thread increases your Finesse by 1 tier for the rest of the post.

ROGUE

stabby stab

Back to top Go down

Something about Classes [wip]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Second || Season :: The Basics :: The Official Strategy guide-
Jump to: